As title states, I need. Does anyone have? Thanks!
Need $DF ADX definition
Collapse
X
-
Need $DF ADX definition
sigpic
1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
3400/Getrag 284 5spd
1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
350/NV3500 5spd
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LSTags: None
-
ADX or ADS for Tunerpro?-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
Originally posted by Jay LenoTires are cheap clutches...
-
ADX for tunerpro. Tunerpro saves it in an ADS file.sigpic
1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
3400/Getrag 284 5spd
1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
350/NV3500 5spd
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS
Comment
-
My bad. I'm a bit rusty on ECM reading/logging...
http://60degreev6.com/forum/local_links.php?catid=8
Bottom of the page. It's not an ADX, but it is a good working definition for Tunerpro. I've used it.
99% Complete Df.xdf definition file for TunerPro
For 16149396 pcm-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
Originally posted by Jay LenoTires are cheap clutches...
Comment
-
Thanks... I just tried to get this thing up and running, and Tunerpro says no hardware found and not connected... after I set all the preferences, got the right COM port, and got all the devices installed, and it still doesnt connect. any ideas?sigpic
1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
3400/Getrag 284 5spd
1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
350/NV3500 5spd
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS
Comment
-
Disreguard the above statement. I got everything to connect, just as the battery went dead
sigpic
1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
3400/Getrag 284 5spd
1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
350/NV3500 5spd
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS
Comment
-
[Homersimpsonvoice] Doh! [/Homersimpsonvoice]
My laptop battery sucked so bad it would barely get out of POST before shutting down. I got around it by doing this:
http://60degreev6.com/forum/showthre...=built+in+ALDL
Now I have a place to charge my laptop and plug in my chip burner for on the go tuning. Since then I did buy a new battery pack, though.Last edited by pocket-rocket; 02-09-2011, 06:29 PM.-60v6's 2nd Jon M.
91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
Originally posted by Jay LenoTires are cheap clutches...
Comment
-
My labtop is fine, the car just wouldnt start lol
So this weekend Ill be back at it.sigpic
1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
3400/Getrag 284 5spd
1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
350/NV3500 5spd
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS
Comment

Comment