passlock shuting down injectors?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gar70614
    • Oct 2008
    • 330

    #1

    passlock shuting down injectors?

    i swaped a 3500 into my z24 and im running it with a 99 3400 grand am ecu the injector feed is hot but the injectors r not firing? passlock mabey? any ideas?

    hears a thread with a lil more info on my problem.
    http://60degreev6.com/forum/f98/moto...-firing-t44464
  • 3400-95-Modified
    The Pink Car
    • Dec 2005
    • 4375

    #2
    If anyone has any info on how the pass-lock system works on those ECM's its appreciated. I flashed his ECM for him and set the VTD disabled setting to a 1 just like mine is, and that works on my car, BUT my original ECM file was always set at 1, so I don't know if I'm missing something else on the 99 GA ecm.

    Got Lope?
    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

    Comment

    Working...