2004 3.4L to 2002 Want nees changed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mikrness01
    • Mar 2014
    • 9

    #1

    2004 3.4L to 2002 Want nees changed?

    I have a 2002 Pontiac Montana with a bad engine. I have a 2004 Chevy Venture with a good a 3.4L engine. What do I have to change to make it work in mine? Really need help on this. Mine ran fine up till the moment it's head gasket failed. I have the ECM and the wiring harness.
  • 3400-95-Modified
    The Pink Car
    • Dec 2005
    • 4375

    #2
    Starting a new thread when people are already responding to the questions you asked previously... What gives?

    http://60degreev6.com/forum/showthre...-4-engine-swap

    Got Lope?
    3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
    Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
    Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
    12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

    Comment

    • 1988GTU
      LB62LHObbqftmfw
      • Nov 2005
      • 2475

      #3
      Those motors should be interchangeable swapping of exterior components. Some brackets may need swapping depending the config.
      Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

      Comment

      • caffeine
        • Jan 2012
        • 1489

        #4
        If you buy the new engine and pull the old one it will be obvious what needs to be swapped over. The important stuff like block, heads, and lower intake are the same.
        '89 Firebird, 3500 Turbo, T56, 9-bolt/4.11
        '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

        Comment

        Working...