ok
'94 3100 in a '96 Grand Am???
Collapse
X
-
1994 Oldsmobile Achieva (2002 3100 SFI)
Homemade ram-effect CAI
K&N cylinder filter
Poorboy Lowering Kit
Front STB
-
1996 was a change over year for roller rockers....some cars/platforms like L bodies still saw stamped steel rockers as late as being built in November of 1995...and being 1996 model years.Originally posted by sappyse10796 3100 only had roller rockers in w bodies last I hear. I know 96 beretta does not have roller rockers. 96 changed EGR, 2000 changed EGR again.
96 is OBD2. 94-95 is obd1 with obd2 codes and sometimes obd2 connector.1990 6000 SE AWD 3.1 "The Goose"
1995 Beretta Z26
1996 Beretta Z25 w/3500
1999 GAGT
Comment
-
92 grand am engine swap
I Have a 92 grand am with a 3.3l v6 and front end damage. Would like to put this engine in another grand am. What years can I swap out with and does it matter if it has a 4 cyl. in it. I know I have to swap out wire harness and motor mounts.
Comment

Comment