Got a knocking 3.1 MPFI in my Corsica

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dr_corsica
    • Dec 2005
    • 4

    #1

    Got a knocking 3.1 MPFI in my Corsica


    I own a 91 Corsica LT 3.1, I absolutely love this car. It reminds me of driving a Camaro but with 4 doors. She was peppy, handled like a glove and was really comfortable to drive. I love my 91 Caprice, but my Corsy is more comfortable to drive in congested city traffic, and I miss driving her! I want to know if any one here at the 60degreev6.com knows of a reasonably priced mechanic in the Columbus, OH area to do a engine swap, maybe to a 3100 or 3400. Heck I'd settle for another 3.1 MPFI!!!

    Dr. Corsica
    I don\'t need no steenking cataclysmic perverter!
  • SHOoff
    • Jul 2005
    • 356

    #2
    For them to just replace the 3.1, you could probably just look around and find about anyone that can do it. I would do it, but I lack the tools and i'm about an 1.5 hours north.
    97 Cavalier RS
    3400, Isuzu MK7

    Comment

    Working...