Im looking into upgrading my suspension on my 02 grand Am GT with Eibach springs and KYB AGX series struts. Has anyone done this combo? I’m just wondering how the ride is? Any info would be grate!
KYB-AGX struts now available
Collapse
X
-
The AGX's are suppose to be the new thing
Comment
-
by any chance does any body know the pn# for the kyb gr2s for the rear for a 97 cutty? i got mine it but they look wrong for some reasonsigpic
97 cutlass supreme
3100 sfi
cai
ud pulley
pu dogbones
#14 rapidfires
magnacore wires
Comment
-
I have that combo on my ga, and it does ride pretty nice, no rice bounce, corners like its on a rail, but it does have a little lean when u take a turn a little hard but then again the bushings have 114k miles on them. I have mine set on max stiffness and it outhandles my buddys ws6 performance and handling package ta. but on a straight line hehe thats a different story :*( just a note, if you get the camber bolts from pfyc, the rear bolts were too big for the bore. just so u know. and w/ the eibachs i didnt get a serious drop, maybe 1.3" but its better that way with the kit. i didnt care for the lowering just the better handling.
Comment
-
The KYB AGX shock is not new at all. It has been around for at least 5-6 years. But yes, it has never been avalable for the Gen 1 W's.
Lyle
Comment
-
I've got GR2's on both ends of my Cutty...just did the fronts last night...that was an EASY job! I like them, and when the rears (40,000 miles) need replacing, I'll use them again.\"NASCAR is an integral part of my life. A part of me died when Dale Earnhardt died.\"
1997 Olds CS 4-door S/C - 183,527 miles
1999 Chevrolet Lumina 3100 - Wife took it at 158,340 miles
1989 Volvo 740GL Wagon 2.3 8v - 232,050 miles
Comment
-
Looking for Part Numbers for the KYB AGX for my 96GTPI dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny
Comment
-
Not available for 96 Pre Grand Prix's as far as I know.
Comment
-
nope. only thing you can do is find someones old konis or contact held motorsports and try to see what konis they use for their coilover kits that supposedly come with them.91 GTP HM-284 GONE :(
96 Special Edition LQ1/4T60E GONE :(
98 Spawn of Satan (L67 Regal)
87 V10 SM-465/Mild 350
06 Cobalt SS/SC GONE :(
Comment



Comment