I found some neat stuff for S10 and F-bodies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • latemodelnewbee
    • Jun 2007
    • 227

    #1

    I found some neat stuff for S10 and F-bodies

    I found these tie rod adjusting sleeves for the S10 pickup and the 3rd gen F-body on ebay. I know there is not a whole lot of guys on this forum with these cars but I know there is few. they are not made from aluminum but from high tensile steel and they are powder coated. I'm boughta set from him for monza and they worked perfectly. here is the link,don't know if it will work right but just copy and paste if not

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT
    68 El camino 454 speed muncie 3.90 posi 12 bolt,
    80 Monza Spyder nasty buick 231/3.8l v6 200-4R 3.73 posi.
    60 Impala 2 door hardtop L79-327 T56 4.11 posi.
    83 wagoneer torque pig AMC 360 hydradrive (gm turbo 400 with stock sb chrysler bellhousing boltpattern) dana 20 transfer case dana 60 front GM 14 bolt rear. 401 in the wokrs
    91 Z34 now has a hm284. and belly pan in the works
Working...