04 Monte Carlo LS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eurocrx1991
    • Aug 2008
    • 18

    #1

    04 Monte Carlo LS

    1
    Last edited by Eurocrx1991; 09-15-2015, 12:55 PM.
  • gectek
    Banned
    • Aug 2006
    • 1472

    #2
    you can try teh band aids, but if its slipping, its usually burned clutches, although sometimes a good fluid filter change will do wonders...then if still messes up use some lucas or bars or trans x if you wish

    Comment

    • pocket-rocket
      Because stock sucks...
      • Oct 2003
      • 6252

      #3
      I love the Lucas Oil Stabilizer, but the trans stuff makes me cringe. Made the TCC in the old 4t60-e in the 91 go nuts. Half the time I had lockup, half the time I didn't. Then when it did go in, half of that time it would slip, so I would have to let off to disengage it and get back on the gas to re-engage in hopes it wouldn't slip if it did go back in.
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

      Comment

      • Eurocrx1991
        • Aug 2008
        • 18

        #4
        ...

        1
        Last edited by Eurocrx1991; 09-15-2015, 12:55 PM.

        Comment

        Working...