95 4T60-E to replace a 93 4T60-E, what do i need to do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GPXSS
    • Oct 2003
    • 588

    #1

    95 4T60-E to replace a 93 4T60-E, what do i need to do?

    So ive got a 95 4t60e that Im using to replace a 93 trans, what changes were there internally that I have to worry about? I am aware of the different side case, but that is not a problem.. i really just need for the 93 ECM to run this thing correctly.
    I modify stuff
  • SPEEDYGUY
    • Mar 2004
    • 8

    #2
    You will find there is alot of difference with the electronics, the number of pins and so on.

    If you want some help and can wait a bit I can pass on a connection to talk with.

    Ty

    Comment

    • patgizz
      The Plaid Bandit
      • Oct 2003
      • 1071

      #3
      im running a 91 trans with 94 computer/harness, i had to change every wire on the trans plug

      Comment

      Working...