So guys I got a new car(buick century 3.3L with a 4t60 trans) what I want to know is if I will run into any problem swaping the trans from the lumina to the buick.
new car trans problems
Collapse
X
-
The 3.3 is a 90 degree V6, what trans. do you have in your Lumina?
If you ain't rock and roll, you must be driving a Honda
-
-
So mechanically it looks like it's a go, the only other issue I can think of would involve possible speedometer error and possibly some odd TCC behavior as a result of the speed error. I wonder if they share the same driveshafts?
If you ain't rock and roll, you must be driving a Honda
Comment
-
well the 3.3 is kinda grunty. Not that 3.1 isn't but the 3.3 I would like to think is geared taller. We would need the RPO codes off the donor car or the codes off the manufacturing plate on the transmission to knew what has what.Lorenzo
'11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
'92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"
Comment

Comment