High stall TQ converter 3X00

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • funky3821
    • Mar 2004
    • 36

    #1

    High stall TQ converter 3X00

    Ok so I was looking through the search function and didn't find anything in the first 5 pages so I gave up and am asking here!

    I want to get a high stall for my 96 Monte 3400SFI but I'm not sure which on to get!

    See I made the mistake of pulling mine out while doing the swap! I'm pretty sure I will have to replace it and I figured why not get a high stall!!

    So any help will be usefull.....
  • nocutt
    • Oct 2003
    • 123

    #2
    PM me or email me...
    I am working on something for the 4t60-e I am alos looking at a high stall...2600-2800 RPMs to be exact as still keep the function of the lockup...
    nocutt@yahoo.com
    3800 S3 intercooled turbo...

    Comment

    Working...