95 to 94

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RednBlack
    Wood Hippie
    • Mar 2004
    • 2795

    #1

    95 to 94

    Any problems with a 95 4t60e into a 94? Plug and play would be nice!
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic
  • brian89gp
    • Oct 2003
    • 554

    #2
    Re: 95 to 94

    Originally posted by RednBlackCutlass
    Plug and play would be nice!
    As far as i know, it is.

    Comment

    • RednBlack
      Wood Hippie
      • Mar 2004
      • 2795

      #3
      That is cool.
      If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • bszopi
        Site Coder
        • Apr 2000
        • 9190

        #4
        Only thing I can think of would be what cars they came out of... I know certain body styles got different internals, and I'm pretty sure subsequent pin/plug changes. For example, I know a 94 Beretta 4T60E and 94 Grand Prix 4T60E are different.
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

        Comment

        • Gemmer
          • Oct 2003
          • 240

          #5
          I believe gears will be different if the engines are

          Comment

          • Joes95gagt
            • Mar 2004
            • 58

            #6
            As far as I know the only differences the gear ratio.
            To Many Mods To List, Check It Out At
            Joe\'s 95 GA GT
            3100 Best ET : 15.389 @ 90.48Mph
            3400 Best ET : TBD

            My Cardomain Site

            Comment

            Working...