4t60e FDR change

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jb1
    • Jul 2005
    • 14

    #1

    4t60e FDR change

    I have a 4t60e froma bonneville and from what i have figured the best i can get is like 3.68 fdr Right now the gears are 37/33, my question is are the gears interchangable? can i just swap the 2 gears for 33/37 or will I need to buy 2 new gears?
    87 fiero gt
    3800sc/4t60e
    1/8th Et 7.597
    60ft 1.579
    mph 88.53
  • bszopi
    Site Coder
    • Apr 2000
    • 9190

    #2
    RE: 4t60e FDR change

    This might help...

    http://www.60degreev6.com/index.php?...ewtopic&t=4735
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

    Comment

    • jb1
      • Jul 2005
      • 14

      #3
      Thanks BRAD,
      I read all of that post and read the write up on it, but it still doesnt answer my question that I could see or i might be overlooking it. Can I just swap the top and bottom gear or are they actually differant and use the 2 that came in trans or do i need new gears.

      I guess what i am asking is, are the drive and driven gear the same or do they mout to the shafts differant.
      87 fiero gt
      3800sc/4t60e
      1/8th Et 7.597
      60ft 1.579
      mph 88.53

      Comment

      Working...