I was wondering if you could use one of the b&m rachet shifter on a 4t60e tranny, I have a z34 and would love to have a 5 speed but I have looked and I am having trouble finding one and thought this would at least be something until I did
Convert to slap stick
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
It would work just like your current shifter. But it might look better
The shifter has no direct control over the tranny. The PCM tells the tranny what to do.1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
Because... I am, CANADIAN
-
Hmm, Well So this would mean that none of the kits that the sell would fit it? I may call b&M and see wat they can do. But another question is, if I have a 4 speed transmisson but the stock shifter goes 1-2-d can the new one go 1-2-3-4 wiht maybe a chip upgrade for the ecu.
Comment


Comment