Need Help: Where Does This Go?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luang
    replied
    Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
    Check for a vacuum leak. I tend to forget the brake booster hose on those stupid vans since the bay is so squished and it's clear in the back, then wonder what in the world is up with the idle...
    sprayed some carb cleaner and couldn't hear a difference so i don't believe i have a vacuum leak

    Leave a comment:


  • pocket-rocket
    replied
    Originally posted by Luang View Post
    Thanks i did it and it worked

    Last problem is that now the idle while in park is around 2300 rpm and in drive around 1200. Any ideas?
    Check for a vacuum leak. I tend to forget the brake booster hose on those stupid vans since the bay is so squished and it's clear in the back, then wonder what in the world is up with the idle...

    Leave a comment:


  • Luang
    replied
    Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
    That sounds a little extreme to say let it run a while to let lifters pump up.
    Thanks i did it and it worked

    Last problem is that now the idle while in park is around 2300 rpm and in drive around 1200. Any ideas?

    Leave a comment:


  • Luang
    replied
    Ya bagged and tagged them all. How long should I keep it on before I know I fucked something up

    Leave a comment:


  • pocket-rocket
    replied
    Are you 100% certain you kept the pushrods in the right order? That sounds a little extreme to say let it run a while to let lifters pump up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luang
    replied
    Originally posted by HOYS View Post
    Hard to see but looks like an O2 sensor plug.
    Thanks for that.

    Got it done and then started it and now got this tick. anybody know what it might be and how to make it go away

    Leave a comment:


  • HOYS
    replied
    Hard to see but looks like an O2 sensor plug.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luang
    replied
    It's a 2001 Pontiac Montana

    Leave a comment:


  • Luang
    started a topic Need Help: Where Does This Go?

    Need Help: Where Does This Go?

    I just finished putting my parents van back together after doing the intake manifold gasket and have 1 wire harness that is not plugged in and have no idea where it suppose to go so I need some help. Thanks in advance for the help

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306001410.075199.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	380770
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306001387.627842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	380769
Working...