Camshaft Choice?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zipperhead
    • Oct 2003
    • 6

    #1

    Camshaft Choice?

    I'm throwing this one for opinion of the members of the board. I'm rebuilding a 86 Camaro V6 engine to use in a MGB/V6 Conversion. I'm going to use 9.5 to 1 pistons, port the heads and intake, etc. But I'm trying to decide between the Crane ComPu 2030 or the PowerMax H-260?
    I'm trying to get the most HP and still be emission legal here in Calif. Which of the two would have least amount of problems with the computer programing. Thanx, Pat
  • Juglenaut
    • Dec 2003
    • 1130

    #2
    I want to plop a 350 HO deluxe crate v8 into my 1986 Firebird.
    I am back

    Mechanical/Service Technican

    Comment

    • WFOG
      • Jan 2004
      • 16

      #3
      the 2030 is what "seems" to be the one most ppl use when emissions is a problem. but it's looks almost stock to me. i'd suggest finding a custom grind. sorry i can't help you with emissions or computer though. i'm still trying to decide on my own cam. i'm going quite a bit bigger though.

      Comment

      Working...