Intake on my 3500!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zofo61
    Banned
    • Oct 2005
    • 436

    #16
    Smart Choice

    Comment

    • IsaacHayes
      Mr. Orange.
      • Apr 2006
      • 6030

      #17
      Yes if you can cut the bottom, fiberglass on a snout and run a large tube down to somewhere cool you should be golden. You could leave the snout that goes behind the headlight too. I doubt having the air come from 2 sources into the filter would cause turbulence to worry about.
      sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
      1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
      16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
      Original L82 Longblock
      with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
      Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

      Comment

      • blackbombshell95
        Kaiō-ken X 10
        • Jun 2004
        • 1386

        #18
        Originally posted by PCGUY112887 View Post
        Ouch $200 for a box and I still have to move my battery and washer fluid... I think I'll just see about hacking up my stock box
        I have an oddysey race battery. It's the same size as a PCM. If you pick one of those up(around $100.00) then u should be able to fit a wizair. I'm going to do it after my engine swap.
        Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
        02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
        www.blackbombshell95.com

        Comment

        • ForcedFirebird
          Live life 3.7mi at a time
          • Jan 2007
          • 4555

          #19
          Originally posted by blackbombshell95 View Post
          I have an oddysey race battery. It's the same size as a PCM. If you pick one of those up(around $100.00) then u should be able to fit a wizair. I'm going to do it after my engine swap.
          Smaller than an Optima then? That sounds like 1/2 the size of one.
          Links:
          WOT-Tech.com
          FaceBook
          Instagram

          Comment

          • El_Diablo
            STFUniversity
            • Dec 2005
            • 917

            #20
            a lot smaller, the battery i believe ben is talking about is the pc680 which i plan to run in my car, it provides 680 CCA, not bad for such a small package

            Comment

            Working...