Does anyone know of a water inlet/outlet similar to Moroso P/N MOR-63420 that can be mounted on an Edlebrock 3785 Lower Intake Manifold. The Moroso part number has a bolt pattern that is too large/wide to bolt up. In my application the radiator is leaning backward and the radiator cap is lower then the engine water jacket so it is difficult to purge all of the air out of the cooling system. A intake filler and radiator cap would work well as the Moroso part does for Chevy small and big blocks. I would rather do this then add the hose inline filler cap. Sorry I haven't figured out how to add pictures
Intake Manifold Water Inlet/Outlet
Collapse
X
-
http://60degreev6.com/forum/faq.php?...b3_attachmentsOriginally posted by pirate View PostSorry I haven't figured out how to add pictures
I can't answer your other question, sorry...
-Brad-
89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment