Block Questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GreenBeast
    • Apr 2011
    • 12

    #1

    Block Questions

    Are the block sensers the same between the 3.1 and the 3.4 pushrod engines?
  • ericjon262
    build it.
    • Jan 2010
    • 2218

    #2
    are you referring to the 3100 and 3400 or the Fbody 3.1 and 3.4?
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

    Comment

    • GreenBeast
      • Apr 2011
      • 12

      #3
      I am talking the 3.1 and 3.4 in the Front Wheel Drive Applications. Wbody to be exact

      Comment

      • Purple pit
        • Oct 2012
        • 718

        #4
        Well there is the problem. A early 3.1 is in may ways different than a 3100, so a year is needed. Also 3.4 is what a RWD is called, the 3400 is the FWD. Those two have some different sensors.
        95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
        High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
        Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

        Comment

        • GreenBeast
          • Apr 2011
          • 12

          #5
          okay well fine the 3100 and the3400

          Comment

          • Purple pit
            • Oct 2012
            • 718

            #6
            Not trying to rag on you. It just helps to keep things clear.
            The 3400 swap guide PDF as some info on the sensors.
            95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
            High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
            Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

            Comment

            Working...