Originally posted by Rhedalert
3400 topend on 94 3100
Collapse
X
-
-
whats a good gasket set for the newer 3100 top end????
Comment
-
That should be illegal. They probably don't even know the story behind the avatars. Ben needs to fix thisOriginally posted by RidgeRunnerHe does. Someone else around here decided to use mine too.Originally posted by RhedalertIs it my eyes, or does dirtyben have the same avatar as Brad?
Marty'99 Z-28 - Weekend Driver
'98 Dodge Neon - Winter Beater
'84 X-11 - Time and Money Pit
'88 Fiero Formula - Bone stock for now
Quote of the week:Originally posted by AaronThis is why I don't build crappy headers. I'm not sure, I don't know too much about welding.
Comment
-
eh, sorry brad.......................wherever you are!!1994 Oldsmobile Achieva (2002 3100 SFI)
Homemade ram-effect CAI
K&N cylinder filter
Poorboy Lowering Kit
Front STB
Comment
-
It just screws me up, I look at avatars before I look at usernames. Especially in the same thread. Anyway, sorry to lo-jack!Originally posted by RidgeRunnerHe does. Someone else around here decided to use mine too.Originally posted by RhedalertIs it my eyes, or does dirtyben have the same avatar as Brad?Brian
'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's
'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD
Comment
-
[ShawnWLarsen] I agree. [/ShawnWLarsen]Originally posted by RacerX11That should be illegal. They probably don't even know the story behind the avatars. Ben needs to fix this
60v6's original Jon M.
Comment

Comment