flow rates for 96 3100 heads?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jeremy96gase
    • Dec 2003
    • 93

    #1

    flow rates for 96 3100 heads?

    I think i saw the flow rates for the 3x00 heads on here somehwere.

    I've got a set of port and pollished heads, and I'd like to see how well they flow after the PNP.
  • bszopi
    Site Coder
    • Apr 2000
    • 9190

    #2
    RE: flow rates for 96 3100 heads?

    I need to get this actually onto the site, but here you go...

    http://60degreev6.com/GPXSS/flowdata.html
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

    Comment

    • jeremy96gase
      • Dec 2003
      • 93

      #3
      RE: flow rates for 96 3100 heads?

      sweet thanks!

      Comment

      • RacerX11
        • Oct 2003
        • 1060

        #4
        RE: flow rates for 96 3100 heads?

        Keep in mind that flowbenches are like dynoes...every one is different. To be the most accurate, you should have flowed your stock heads on the same flowbench the ported heads will be tested on.

        Marty
        '99 Z-28 - Weekend Driver
        '98 Dodge Neon - Winter Beater
        '84 X-11 - Time and Money Pit
        '88 Fiero Formula - Bone stock for now

        Quote of the week:
        Originally posted by Aaron
        This is why I don't build crappy headers. I'm not sure, I don't know too much about welding.

        Comment

        Working...