Supercharging a HT 3.4 crate motor...suggestions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mabru
    • Sep 2005
    • 5

    #1

    Supercharging a HT 3.4 crate motor...suggestions

    I just bought a new gm HT3.4l and was wondering if anybody had some experience supercharging one.
  • geoffinbc
    Iron Head Enthusiast
    • Oct 2003
    • 5831

    #2
    614 is selling kits soon. It is a very high quality roots blower.

    1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
    1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
    Because... I am, CANADIAN

    Comment

    • Guest

      #3
      Yup, call up 614 streets and get one of his kits.

      They are priced right too. Wont' break the bank.

      Comment

      • 614streets
        • Oct 2003
        • 344

        #4
        Yup I have carbed or tbi kits for that engine - 407 301 0144 - will
        1992 Chevrolet S10
        2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

        Comment

        • geoffinbc
          Iron Head Enthusiast
          • Oct 2003
          • 5831

          #5
          The TBI kits are in?? Got pics?
          1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
          1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
          Because... I am, CANADIAN

          Comment

          • 614streets
            • Oct 2003
            • 344

            #6
            No but they should be here in a week I moved and now that im unpacked Ill let you know when there here.
            1992 Chevrolet S10
            2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

            Comment

            • mabru
              • Sep 2005
              • 5

              #7
              Right on thanx guys..........round abouts what do the kits go for in canadian funds?

              Comment

              • 614streets
                • Oct 2003
                • 344

                #8
                $1650 for the carbed kit , thats in dollors, not exactly sure what I will start the tbi kits for , other than one I have reserved for member Betterthanyou
                1992 Chevrolet S10
                2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

                Comment

                Working...