3400 minivan alternators from'95+ are 140 amp CS144 and the newer CSD144(Valeo).I use the Valeo model and I haven't had any worries. seems to be much better built compared to the old cs130, even the cs144 in my Camaro is a trouble free unit, 160,000 never replaced. I used to have an ice berg kit on my old cs-130 which kept me from replacing the thing twice a year...
High output alternators.
Collapse
X
-
uhhh no I said a 1000W Pyramid amp may give you 200W at best.Originally posted by The_RavenAre you telling me that you believe that Pyramid amp really puts out 1000W?Originally posted by betterthanyouRrrrrright. Well guys with the amps on the market I would toss all your theories out the friggin window...
I mean you can buy a 1000W Pyramid and maybe get 200W out of it with amazingly poor quality and THD.
Or you could buy a 300W JBL that puts out 338 RMS like mine
So yea there is major fluctuations on the market people.1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
Because... I am, CANADIAN
Comment
-
Ok, because it read differently to me.Originally posted by betterthanyouuhhh no I said a 1000W Pyramid amp may give you 200W at best.Originally posted by The_RavenAre you telling me that you believe that Pyramid amp really puts out 1000W?Originally posted by betterthanyouRrrrrright. Well guys with the amps on the market I would toss all your theories out the friggin window...
I mean you can buy a 1000W Pyramid and maybe get 200W out of it with amazingly poor quality and THD.
Or you could buy a 300W JBL that puts out 338 RMS like mine
So yea there is major fluctuations on the market people.
Comment

Comment