Possible L-body project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OldSkoolGP
    That guy over there
    • Oct 2003
    • 930

    #1

    Possible L-body project

    Has anyone tried to put a 3400 in an L-body yet? I have access to an '89 Beretta GT with a good body, b ut the motor is shot and it needs some tranny work, and it's got a 5-speed. Just wondering how feasible it would be to put a 3400 in one.
    I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.
  • bszopi
    Site Coder
    • Apr 2000
    • 9190

    #2
    RE: Possible L-body project

    There are several people on here with 3400 Berettas... As far as a 3400 into an older Beretta, there are also a couple. I know there are some mount issues, but other than that, it should be pretty straight forward. I think Clif has done the swap in his. Do a search and I think you'll find plenty of info.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power

    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

    Comment

    • RidgeRunner
      • Oct 2003
      • 971

      #3
      RE: Possible L-body project

      One of the v6z24 guys has one ('91 model, I think). Dunno what his forum name is, I only know his IRC name.

      drop by if you want:

      irc.undernet.org:6667
      #v6z24
      60v6's original Jon M.

      Comment

      • Guest

        #4
        RE: Possible L-body project

        Comment

        Working...