Cam Selection Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Selection Service

I am hoping this will make things easier for everyone when it comes to selecting a cam. The 29.99 for this service is turned into a coupon, so that the cost of the cam will be $300 afterwards, and you will have the best cam already picked out. If you want to select your own cam using the comp cam lobes, I have those listed on the site here.

You may find more lobe profiles/cams by looking up LS1 engine cams as well The complete comp cams lobe profile library is in pdf form on their site here.

Edelbrock is the most respected name in performance! Since 1938, Edelbrock has manufactured its core products in the USA for quality and performance.

I will be working on the cam pages to allow the intake lobe, exhaust lobe, intake centerline, and lobe seperation angle to be put in when you order. The "stage" cams will be put back up as I have time, and the cam spec cards supplied from Comp will be posted as I sell specific grinds. If you have questions or comments, just post a reply here on the forum.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

damn.... good idea ben.
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Will this service be only for hydraulic roller cams or for both flat tappet hydraulic and roller hydraulic?

Comment

Roller only.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
        X