Stage 1 2 3 and 3500 hybrid packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 1 2 3 and 3500 hybrid packages

I have changed the listing a bit for stage 1 and added stage 2. The 3.4 Iron Head/3500 hybrid kit is also listed in a rough form for those interested in a very potent RWD 60V6 setup. Free shipping to the US, and roughly $50-60 for Canadians on whatever else is ordered with a stage kit.

WOT-Tech Performance Packages
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
    I have changed the listing a bit for stage 1 and added stage 2. The 3.4 Iron Head/3500 hybrid kit is also listed in a rough form for those interested in a very potent RWD 60V6 setup. Free shipping to the US, and roughly $50-60 for Canadians on whatever else is ordered with a stage kit.

WOT-Tech Performance Packages
    Awesome!
    Links:
    WOT-Tech.com
    FaceBook
    Instagram

Comment

I do have a question or 2. Do you recommend a stage 2 3400 kit or a 3500 comp top swap for a supercharger. Or a set of your "race" heads ? And can the turbo/ supercharger cam be traded for the street /strip cam ? And also do you suggest heli-coils for the rockers to unsure they don't fail down the road ? Or any suggestions on aftermarket rockers or using heli-coils and 10mm rockers for a 02+ heads. Thanks ahead for your reply. And wow great deal !!! A tax time sale mid year !!!
      Last edited by unchained01; 08-30-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Heli coil wouldn't hurt but I don't think it is necessary. I believe the issue people have is tightening the rockers down while forcing the spring to compress because the lifter isn't on the base of the lobe. Drilling for 10mm on 3500 heads would be possible as well but the holes must be perfect to keep the geometry of the valvetrain correct. Otherwise the rocker will ride on the corner of the valve tip.

I am working on the stage 3 and 4 listings right now, though I can tell you that the 3500 top end is the better bang for the buck compared to running the race heads. If you want the most flow, the 3400 race heads have to be used. . I probably don't have the custom cam option setup for stage 2.

I have 4 stages setup, but right now I have the stage 3 using the 3500 top end and the stage 4 using the race heads. Not sure if I will really do it this way or just make 3400 race heads stage 3 and have a 3500 top end swap kit to add the cam and whatever else.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Core system is redone, and stage 1 2 and 3 are up. 3 is more of a work in progress with the 3500 upper setup but like the others, feedback will help us make things easier.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Ok ben ,will check them out Thanks again for the reply. Like you I don't care for the ricer stages/names. I think flow numbers and cam specs do it for me

Comment

I need a custom TB linkage for my 3x00 build... is there gonna be something available so i can keep my cruise control etc.?

93 Firebird 3.4
              Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR,Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Custom Cam, Holley FPR, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's & Disk Brakes.
              Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com

Comment

Not really something that will be a part of any performance kit. I do not plan on making custom throttle body linkages.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                X