"94" dohc performance chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "94" dohc performance chip

I have a 1994 cutlass supreme w/ a 3.4 dohc and I am looking for a performance chip for the Ecm. Can any one point me in the right direction.

Also if any one is looking for a remand. 3.4 dohc long block I have found a place to get them cheep. So here is the info

Accurate Engines
    Grand Rapids, MI.
    1-800-289-7118
    Price for a 3.4 dohc long block
    $1,395.00
    ship/handel. $200.00 in most cases

and that comes with a 3year unlimited mileage warranty.

as for the chip. The big sign that says 60DEGREEV6.COM/STORE Thats what you should click.

WWW.OverKillEngineeringMotorsports.com

Comment

I checked the store and the one that is listed is a 91-93 and did not know if there was a difference from 93 to 94

Comment

Yeah, the 94-95 chips aren't done yet. As soon as the engine is out of the garage, I am going to work on setting the 94 cutty to stock timing with stock MAF so I can go to the dyno and tune a chip.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Thanks for the info what elese can I do to up the power? besides machine work on the heads or a short of NOS or a blower." ie" bolt on parts?

Comment

Ported manifolds, underdrive pulley, cat back exhaust (stock mufflers are restrictive). You can get the cams reground, or change your cam timing.
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Where can I find the info I need to change the cam timing. I am new to this V6 stuff. I have only ever owned V8s. and can work on then with no problem. So needless to say I feel kind of stupid working on my 3.4 and may have more questions later.

Comment

Check both sections
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                X