myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myspace

Anyone else play any of the games on there? I wasn't going to, but as you can tell, I failed. So, if you are on myspace, and don't mind adding an app, or are also playing the game mobsters, hook me up. Its a good excuse to be my friend on there anyway. Its not 60V6 or WOT-Tech related. Its more of a band/music thing there for me.
    Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

I actually haven't done a lot of anything with it but I will be posting up some music once I finish it up. Got the line 6 gearbox gold plugin with tonedirect box off musiciansfriend for 100 bucks, and riffworks for 100. So for 200 bucks I am now able to record songs. Dunno about vocals just yet but the punk song has lyrics in my head. The first song I did...not so much:P

So, if you wanna hear my music later, you gotta join my myspace. If you wanna help me make some booze and build up my empire, then rock on

ok, back to flowbenching heads. its nice to play a game that doesn't let you spend more than a couple minutes at a time screwing around. Thats why I try not to get into any games
    Last edited by SappySE107; 07-26-2008, 05:31 AM.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Bump
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

added
      3500, 1280 cam and PR, ls6 valve springs, port and polished heads, ported lim, ported uim, 4.3 70mm tb, ported trueleo headers and y pipe ALL FOR SALE (minus the car)
      96 LT4 6spd corvette. 355, AI 215cc LT4 Comp CNC Heads, Prope SRS pistons, Ported intake, ARH long tubes, Corsa Indy Pace 4:10 gears
      2012 Chevy Sonic Turbo 6spd
      1970 M35A2 Deuce and a Half, Spin on filters, Turned up IP, HIDs, Flat Black, 11.00x20 singles.

Comment

So there....Now we can be friends again..(Doc Watson from Tombstone)

Just get some music in there. :P
        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X