ultra mega awesome fuel line device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultra mega awesome fuel line device

If you can't find the fuel line, you should probably leave it alone.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

He fails.
    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Every day I find further proof that Barnum was right. *** shakes head in disbelief ***

EDIT: I wonder if they are related.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
      Last edited by sprucegagt; 08-11-2008, 01:33 AM.
      Your local OBDII moderator

2000 Grand Am GT w/ WOT parts

Comment

there was so much fail in that thread it was epic
        92 LeBaron Convert: Does it run yet? 03 Silverado 2500HD ecsb 4x4 6.0L: dual 3" in/out race "muffler" 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0: DD from california

Comment

That video...omg.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by Audax3356
            Originally posted by Blackrider
            Wow because you can say with 100% certainty that the .5 MPG increase was from this thing. And since when is increasing octane always a good thing.

Another scam if you ask me.
            What's a scam. I guy fabricates an intake or special exhaust system in his driveway, claiming big power gains for bukoo bucks and people flock to this stuff. Surely most of this is pretty good, but who knows. I'm just sharing my experience of a product and some problems of installing it. Its funny how many people live behind a computer keyboard, not having a clue about automotive drive train internals. Maybee you do "Blackrider". Please inform us on engine performance build main/rod bearing plastic gauging, camshaft degreeing, lift/duration@.050., head CC'ng, piston ring file fitting, cylinder torque plate honing, and throw in crankshaft line honing and end play for starters. Hopefully, you'll suprise the heck out of us here, but doubt it.
            ROFL guy bought the bs, says it gave him 2% MPG increase (.5 mpg). then posts this. HAHAHAHAHA
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
            X