Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone collaborating to make and sell kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone collaborating to make and sell kits?

Some of you know me but ive been around for a while. I've seen the knowledge in to 60 degree engine area triple over the last 4 years.

I'm just wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate on turbo kits for specifically Gen II 2.8 and 3.1? I'm thinking something marketable to this particular series would be the easiest to start with, OBD1, ample knowledge here and there from those of you who can now tune ECMs in that area. Lots of different cars over about 9 years where the motors stayed relatively the same. Possible a one size fits all or 1 size adapts to many kit would be possible.

I have acquired a welder and cutting torch, but know very little about fabrication. Im going to make an exhaust for the GP this summer but really all i have to offer is building websites, some business sense and a fair amount of car experience. Anyway I think selling and or installing turbo kits for the 2.8/3.1 is quite marketable and there appears to be enough people who want them, that also have money to spend on one.

Anyway just checking around to see if anyone else has given this a thought.
    Daily - 1993 Lumina Z34 - Rebuilt 3.4. Restoration in progress.
    Fun -- 1996 Grand Prix SE B4U w/L67 swap - 13.851@99.29 3.4, PEMs, DHP, Exhaust, CAI and a bunch of minor mods.

And 3.4. You gotta get one going for the 3.4.

Comment

Silly philbert...

3.4's are for kids.
      Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
      02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
      www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

I was a kid when I got the 3.4

But now...I am a man.

Comment

Originally posted by PHILBERT
          I was a kid when I got the 3.4

But now...I am a man.
          lol
          Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
          02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
          www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

I will be offering a kit for sale here soon for the LQ1. Once i finish installing it on my car.

www.cardomain.com/id/topless94style

Comment

Im working with Jon89LE i think on coming up with a plan for this.

This would be for 2.8/3.1 motors to start out with, then branch out to 3100/3400 from there if it makes money
              Daily - 1993 Lumina Z34 - Rebuilt 3.4. Restoration in progress.
              Fun -- 1996 Grand Prix SE B4U w/L67 swap - 13.851@99.29 3.4, PEMs, DHP, Exhaust, CAI and a bunch of minor mods.

Comment

If someone has a car to bring here, we could work on a kit. I could possibly help tune it if its using TGP code. I think GMPCM supports it, just need to figure out how to scan it.
                Ben
                60DegreeV6.com
                WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                X