Scammed! Gectek/John Ginter/Five Mile Auto Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammed! Gectek/John Ginter/Five Mile Auto Texas

Just a heads up in case anyone remembers this guy. Bought a Rotrex in November. Still not here, no pics, no tracking, claims it is lost in mail now. Claimed he would give a refund and thats been a month ago now. Nothing but lies and wasting time out of this guy.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

That sucks... seem to remember seeing that name a lot.

Edit: Yeah... he was the kool-aide guy.
    Last edited by carbon; 04-04-2014, 03:19 PM.
    sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
    - Ben

Comment

He is on LS forums too. If anyone is there, a heads up about him would be great. I know he has scammed some other people and I would love to get a better lawsuit going than the small claims court I will be doing soon. Already filed with the BBB and on their 2nd notice sent. I talk to this guy via txt and also saved the facebook messages back and forth regarding the rotrex before he closed his account a few weeks ago. Ive got everything saved.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Filed with BBB, he never responded to them. Told me he had to wait till he replied to give me a refund, so I guess that answers the ultimate question.

http://www.bbb.org/texas-panhandle/b...er-tx-99127178

Filing in court at the end of this week. If anyone finds this through a google search and is in the same position, please contact me at ben @ wot-tech . com
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Nothing really new, but I received a company check in the mail, which was no good. Was told he wrote it from the wrong checkbook...and would transfer funds the next day. Couldn't....too windy out. Next day, same thing. Asked for a cashiers check and he made a comment about keeping the paypal fees now. On the phone, he told me Fedex reimbursed him for the supercharger but that is probably a lie much like everything else has been.

Was told a cashiers check mailed Friday, but surprise surprise, no tracking. Sending a letter Monday, certified mail, demanding payment. That is the first course of action necessary before legal action can commence.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I too am in the throngs of trying to get what I paid for from John Ginter. He's been giving us the run around since May 3rd 2014. He's a real piece of work. Has used his sick grandmother, the weather, dust in his eyes, its a long drive to UPS and a host of other excuses. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON.

Comment

http://ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lou...ed-gectek.html

This is another thread I started, since he does a lot with the LS engines as well. There are now 4 of us at least that I know of at different stages of working towards getting our money back. I gave him a demand letter and have since sent the bad check he sent me to the Lipscomb County Attorney's Office. They are handling the bad check though I don't know much more about that process. Really wanting to get him for criminal charges as well because it is a scam. Its all lies.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

YOu are ahead of me but the more we can mount on him the more leverage we have against him. My direct email DWelles@tampabay.rr.com. Contact me direct and lets chat.

Comment

Emailed by another person I got him for check fraud and he was forced to pay. I would like to think that there is substantial evidence at this point to take him to court. Doubt I can be a part of it aside from sharing what I went through.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                  X