GMPCM site down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMPCM site down??

Everytime I goto the GMPCM site is either doesn't load or is forbidden. It doesn't matter if I'm on my work or home computer. Is this happening to anyone else?? I need to register my version so that I can start to tune my 5 speed TGP chip.
    \'89 Ciera Int. Coupe
    \'89 TGP

The update program works, so the site has to be there. I just downloaded the new valuation version and updated it to 4.0.7 as well, so yeah...its up. Im not sure why you cant get to it.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

when I tried www.gmpcm.com I had the same problem, I did a search for gmpcm and got this address
      I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

Comment

Yeah, not soon after I posted I searched as well and came across the same thing. Must be a permissions problem.
        \'89 Ciera Int. Coupe
        \'89 TGP

Comment

Hi,
          Sorry for the access problems.
          Weve been doing some server updates along with the big Version 4 upgrade stuff. Stupid thing is suposed to foward you to the backup server (gmpcm.home.comcast.net) when that happens.

Everything is back to normal now, so if you have any further problems, please contact me.

The backup server (gmpcm.home.comcast.net) is not very functional, no forum, etc.

The correct link for the GMPCM website is : http://www.gmpcm.com
          88 Fiero Formula 5-spd
          Turbocharged / Intercooled 99\' 3100 VIN M

GMPCM - Engine Management System Tuning Software

Comment

Working...
          X