No announcement yet.

3900 rwd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I was able to make one bolt work, waiting on a piece to be machine to move the pilot bearing out 0.750, that way I can drill the other bolt wholes. Also a spacer will need to be machined for the rx8 wheel,clutch and pressure plate. All good so far
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Custom grind and flywheel ordered up

Comment

Rx8 clutch pressure plate flywheel, custom grind Cam and 1 ls1 piston ordered...gonna get an adapter made for the flywheel, the piston is a flat top gonna get it fly cut a little r&d and the Cam is that...lol with a 110 center line
        Duration Advertised: 281° Intake / 283° Exhaust
        Duration @ .050'' Lift: 228° Intake / 230° Exhaust
        Valve Lift w/1.7 Rockers: .572'' Intake / .573'' Exhaust
        Lobe Separation Angle: 112°

Comment

Can you not just re-drill a 660 flywheel to use the RX8 clutch? I did that with mine to use a clutch meant for the Nissan trans I'm using. Or is it one of those clutches that have raised towers on the flywheel for mounting?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Raven View Post
            Can you not just re-drill a 660 flywheel to use the RX8 clutch? I did that with mine to use a clutch meant for the Nissan trans I'm using. Or is it one of those clutches that have raised towers on the flywheel for mounting?
            I'm sure I could have, I did for a few reasons....starter is on the transmission with the rx8, the hole kit was reasonable and the flywheel needs to move towards the transmission so the splines can engage fully in the clutch

Comment

Pilot adapter machined, one more to make for the flywheel...also Cam bearing spacers for "1quickhatch" it was nice meeting up with you, the truck's pretty awesome
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Got the piston, flywheel and clutch...guess I got some work to do now
                This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X