Milzy Motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milzy Motorsport

Pls do not shop wit this guy he is a terrible business man …I ordered a rear cradle from him back in October which I haven’t received yet then order a set of header like a dummy in January yep you guessed rite I haven’t gotten them either…I called and Emailed him no answer so I had a friend call he pick up on first ring so I asked for a refund but his response is there is no refund on custom products…he puts a disclaimer in the description when you purchase to justify him not giving your money back but instead being able to do it when he gets ready I’ve read lots of bad things on this guy but shopped with him anyway and I’m reaping the consequences of it now ..but unlike other people I’m renting a car and gonna take that 9hr drive and get my parts or money ! Ben has everything you need for the 60 degree engine save yourself so time and aggravation shop wit Wot-Tech

Nothing will change.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I didn't realize that GAGT and Milzy were still around.
      -Brad-
      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
      sigpic
      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
        I didn't realize that GAGT and Milzy were still around.
        Its around but dead
        14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Milzy motorsports current lead times:

3500 swap kit..... ordered 12/12/2017 Has not arrived/no updates
          68mm throttle body.....ordered 12/12/2017 Has not arrived/no updates. Recently ordered the 65mm throttle body kit from Wottech...arrived in a few days lol
          Heater tube.....ordered 12/18/2017 Arrived 02/2019
          Headers 3400/3500..... ordered 01/05/2018 Has not arrived/no updates*
          36 lb injectors....ordered 01/19/2018 Arrived 02/2019
          MMS cold air intake...ordered 02/15/2018 Has not arrived/no updates
          EGR delete kit....ordered 03/09/2018 Arrived 02/2019
          Stage 2 package...ordered 04/12/2018 Arrived 02/2019
          MMS trans mount....ordered 04/12/2018 Arrived 02/2019
          MMS engine mount.... ordered 04/12/2018 Has not arrived/no updates
          Powdercoat package....ordered 04/12/2018 Arrived 08/2021-terrible quality....sent email in 2020 asking no powdercoat and MMS keeps the funds to get my cores back at least/speed things up however the company sends me parts that need finished, that are damaged, or harmful to my project....the internal engine side of intake was coated lol....lots of prep work needs done/mistakes need corrected...may do youtube vid on this build... these parts will be featured
          MMS pushrods....ordered 04/12/2018 Arrived 02/2019 Are NOT LIGHTER than stock as website claims....
          Lifters with LS internals....ordered 04/12/2018 Arrived 08/2021
          Internal crank trigger....ordered 10/11/2018 Arrived 02/2019
          Double roller chain set......ordered 10/11/2018 Arrived 02/2019
          MMS stage 2 computer....ordered 02/28/2018 Has not arrived/no updates. Recently ordered the performance computer from Wottech ...arrived in about a week lol
          There are more parts but hopefully anyone that reads this gets the picture.....for godsakes I hope this helps someone make an informed decision.

Last edited by dbral; 04-27-2022, 12:19 AM.

Comment

I’m renting a car and gonna take that 9hr drive and get my parts or money
            @Z24 First of all, sorry to hear that you and others are in the same boat with myself in regards to MMS. If you are planning on making the trip up there anyway, maybe one possible solution would be to wait a month or two and see if the headers are actually completed....MMS website claims the following; "We are currently working on completing our first batch of production headers (as opposed to the hand-made sets have been making up until now). We anticipate that we will finish this batch in spring 2022."In the meantime, since you are already figuring on making the trip, maybe let MMS know that you do not want the headers shipped to you. Instead, when the parts are completed, you will arrive at the MMS facility to personally verify fitment before accepting the headers. The main reason for this suggestion is that the original MMS "hand built" fabricator no longer builds these headers, so we do not know the quality / fitment of the "new" batch of headers. There should be a cut-away n-body in the facility that can be used for fitment verification. As far as weld / build quality / durability....not really sure there.... we need some type of warranty / guarantee beyond the norm maybe as we are essentially now being sold untried prototype parts?

Not sure what you were told at the time of purchase. I was told at the time of purchase that I was buying the strictly hand-built ones from the original fabricator.......It wasn't until the X3 group buy came out on GAGT that I found out otherwise.....MMS did not notify me of this change, so I can only imagine what BS you were told.

Well at this point, I let MMS know not to ship anymore parts to me. I will instead wait for pics of the completed parts and then I will go to the Dayton facility to check them out first before accepting anymore items from MMS. Hopefully, the rest of the parts due to us are not as terrible in quality as the powdercoated junk I received last summer. I gave them until 06/01/2022...then MMS can request an extension... lol. We will see how that goes...also gave them a refund option....lol again

Hope that it all works out and everyone is happy in the end somehow.

Ben has everything you need for the 60 degree engine save yourself so time and aggravation shop wit Wot-Tech
            Absolutely

Comment

Here is the new wording in the milty motor n-body headers description "These headers are considered a custom order, as they are built to order rather than being a stocked item. All custom orders are non-refundable. We are currently working on completing our first batch of production headers (as opposed to the hand-made sets have been making up until now). Expect longer than usual lead times, most likely into the multiple months (4-6+) until this process is complete. Contact mikem@milzymotorsports.com to inquire on current lead-time/availability."

Some more changes...."These are the best-performing and highest quality headers that have ever been available for this application."

Folks, the Google Maps video van went by milty motors on 8/2023 and I can confirm that the "customer cars" in the lot shown in the Google map street view have not moved in at least 3 months. I just stopped there a few days ago trying to pick up the rest of the parts owed after letting the company know for weeks that I was planning a trip there (as have not received anything since 2021, except for a few useless email replies ) to no avail as the "facility" was locked up. Knocked on the doors and sent the "owner" a text to meet so I can pick up the parts also to no avail. Even offered to waive my entire shipping overcharge but still no dice. Place looks abandoned to me and spoke with 2 people in an adjacent building that have never heard of this company before. The youtube red race car Beretta is sitting outside in the elements and has been that way for at least 3 months. There are 5 more cars parked out back with weeds all around them. Quite the dispiriting sight for any old GM fwd fan. OP, hopefully your situation is resolved 'cuz it does not look too official at the brick and mortar store currently but hey, appearances aren't everything right. I'm sure everyone will get their parts. Posted by milzy motorsports 11/17/2017 grandamgt.com; "As I said, everyone gets their parts."

Need to add that milty motor is currently being sued again. This time for $28,000. If you choose to take a look at the docket, take a minute to scroll down and read the 1000+ word milty manifesto email that was copy/pasted to this customer from a response to another customer. LOL is this gonna be the next person on deck? Hope he or she did some serious CYA.

Originally Posted by MilzyZ34 View Post
              Here is the link for that ...

just type in "milzy" or "milzy motorsports" and the little security letters, and hit search.
              Protect yourself potential customers. Learn from my stupidity
              Last edited by dbral; 11-13-2023, 10:51 PM.

Comment

O.P. hopefully your parts status has changed.... Some parts have arrived. Still waiting for more parts here, about $1700 worth.

Edit; Status since Dec.1 on two packages shows "Shipping label created, USPS has not received item" lol. USPS suggested to contact seller. No response as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                X