Fundraising (site donations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising (site donations)

I am willing to donate some money, but I am unsure how much I want to give.
    I'd like to know how many members we have (and will be having) in the next while and I'll donate accordingly. I don't make much money but I love the forums and want to be as generous as nessesary.

Also, is there any particular time that donations would be needed?

even 5 bucks would help. 240 bucks sets us up for 2 whole years...no more money needed. Find someone to buy my RSM W body bushing kit for 200 and ill put it all towards this site. If I sell another set of ported heads, ill be good to go for the site.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Its simple

Just go to paypal and set up a donation account for the site. I will donate.
      I want assurance this site is here to stay, someday I may buy the whole site from you if for anyreason things get shakey.
      1992 Chevrolet S10
      2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

I have one setup through my main paypal account. We have 55 bucks so far
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I would like to donate, but I have no way of sending electronic cashola. Ben, could you send me an address to mail a money order to?
          1989 Z24 3.1/3400 hybrid
          14.13@96.69 N/a slick full interior
          maybe my \"dreams\" should be a little higher :P

Comment

How about making this a sticky in all the sections? I just sent $20. I know its not much but Its all I can afford this month! - Will
            1992 Chevrolet S10
            2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

I have it on the site itself which I hope is enough exposure. We have 75 bucks so far, plus ill throw in whatever I can.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Count me in, as well. I would like to see this site and forum survive. It's a damn shame that GMForums closed down, and that the main site got hacked into. Even though I only posted a couple of times on the old board, I found a ton of useful info in the archives and would like to see it built back up. I'm glad that there are other 60 degree enthusiasts out there that can share their experiences with the rest of us, and I fully support your efforts. As soon as I get my PayPal account straightened out (in a couple of days) I'm sending $15 your way. Good luck with the new forums and getting 60DegreeV6.com built back up.
                sigpic
                Kevin a.k.a. DiscoStudd
                2004 Chevy Impala - 3400 SFI V6
                VATS/PASSKeyII system bypass
                W-Body signal switch replacement

Comment

Dido...

Stupid Paypal is PITA to setup.

Comment

I'll donate some when money permits.. gotta make sure I have enough to pay the bills first!

1996 Grand Prix GTP Special Edition - Coilovers & ST springs, magnaflow exhaust, M&S FWI, Powrtuned ECM, Aweb Door sills, much much more.
                    1987 Suzuki Samurai JX Tintop - Weber DGV5E carb, 2" exhaust, Calmini Header, 147k, daily driver

Comment

Dildo!

oh wait.. i mean Ditto!

Can you setup monthly auto payments through Paypal? Im willing to give $10 a month, i just gave $10 but id rather have it do this automatically instead of me having to remember (cause i'll forget)
                      I modify stuff

Comment

I sent $30. I love this site! Lets keep it going!
                        1995 Grand Am GT
                        3400 V6 / 4T60-E / Engine Swap
                        3400 Engine Swap Guide Version 2.5 is Available!
                        www.3400swap.com

Comment

If we raise enough money we wont need cash every month. I haven't read all my emails yet but a lot were paypal. I seriously appreciate this, as im sure everyone else is from the looks of things. I think all will turn out well for us now that we are in control. I am also thankful that most of us are looking forward and not to the past. Its a sense of community, and I hope it spreads across the platform sites as well.

If you need my address to send a check or whatever form of currency you may wish to donate, just send me a PM.

Thanks again
                          Ben
                          60DegreeV6.com
                          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

$10 US should be coming your way.. thats like a million Canadian dollars...

Comment

thanks! We are close to our goal
                              Ben
                              60DegreeV6.com
                              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                              X