Busiest day EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busiest day EVER!

Just wanted to say that yesterday was the busiest day this site has ever seen. I've been watching the analytics for the site for over a year now, checking in on it every morning to see how the previous day was. There are definite trends in how and when people visit, which is quite interesting. Anyway, with that said, yesterday the site reached a goal I have been hoping for for almost a year now. What is it? Number of visits in a day. Since we upgraded the software (almost a year ago?), visits has almost double. During the week, I'd say we average about 800 visits per day. There for awhile in December, it was dipping pretty low, with some days in the 600s. Recently, we have been in the upper 800s and lower 900s. We have been close to 1000 several times before, but never reached that goal. Yesterday, we had 1025 visits. I honestly could believe it when I saw it, as I was really thinking it would never pass it. So anyway, just wanted to say that. Hopefully someday, we can surpass that even more!
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

About 110 of those were me HAHAHAHA

1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix 3500 swap GT3076R turbo 40lb/hr injectors FMIC LX9 coils Megasquirt2 v3.0

Comment

Is that unique IP visits, or actual visits a day?
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

unique
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Actually, I think its just visits. I'll have to look and see what the unique visits are.

Droid via Tapatalk
          -Brad-
          sigpic

Comment

yeah, atleast 50-75 of those are me, not even joking, i check chat, PM's. and posts all day long, i have nothing better to do

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

Well way to piss on the parade.

btw, it's probably a good time to mention my computer was glitching for a couple of hours. It kept exiting out of the site and then re-entering it.

Must have happened about 600 times or so

93 Firebird 3.4
              Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR,Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Custom Cam, Holley FPR, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's & Disk Brakes.
              Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com

Comment

Lol, Max. I imagine it would be unique visits, otherwise it would probably count each page click as a visit, unless it just detects you as being logged in the whole time as one visit no matter how many pages you click on.
                -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                Originally posted by Jay Leno
                Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

WIN
                  1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                  Latest nAst1 files here!
                  Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

802 absolute unique visits.
                    -Brad-
                    sigpic

Comment

ok then you have a new goal. assimilate 200 more people.
                      Ben
                      60DegreeV6.com
                      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                      X