No announcement yet.

T-Shirt Design Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a couple quick ideas I threw together. I can refine them if anyone is interested. The second one was to get an idea for a logotype that would match the big-port 3x00 UIMs.

91 SS . 3400/5spd - S&S, TCE, EP, FFP, SPEC, DSS, K&N . GEARHEAD dezign

Comment

^ that got me thinking: here's one of GM's internal logos for the 660s. i modified one of them, i can't remember if the corners were originally sharp or smoothed, but here's both.

1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

I like the smooth corners ^^^
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

I like the smooth edge, and the 60 V6 but without the www in the URL.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

i went through the file archive and found that document(it's the "powertrain advances of the future" doc that explains some of the OBD1.5 and late OBD1 stuff)., turns out the smoothed corners is the original style, i must have made the sharp edged one during the CAD traceover.
            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
            Latest nAst1 files here!
            Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

This one

1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix 3500 swap GT3076R turbo 40lb/hr injectors FMIC LX9 coils Megasquirt2 v3.0

Comment

Since that one is an official GM logo, I'll need to check with them on any copyright issues before we decide on it as an official design.

Droid via Tapatalk
                -Brad-
                89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                sigpic
                Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

I made this for myself a few months back to use as a sticker.

1988 Chevy Beretta GT - 250,000 Miles and kicking...hard

I move swiftly and silently like the cobra, like... THE FLU!

Comment

bump?

we can haz vote now?
                    Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Crap, almost forgot about this. I still need to contact GM concerning the 60V6 logo...
                      -Brad-
                      sigpic

Comment

crack that whip
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                          crack that whip
                          -Brad-
                          sigpic

Comment

Look at that !!!! a bunch of "potheads"

Comment

Lol, I always thought they looked like they had trash can lids on their heads when I was a kid. And to think... "video killed the radio star!"
                              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                              Originally posted by Jay Leno
                              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

No pics to submit but...

"Sweat more in the shop to bleed less on the track" - 60v6

"Other impose their own limitations, we simply win"

"The will to win is worthless with out the right block"

"Perfection, except for the nut behind the wheel" I like this one best

Anyone is free to use them in their design. The second one is very generic and could have been written by 20+ other people.

And from a sales perspective, people fear 3 main things. No matter the product, people have three fears when they spend money. How much they spend, what they get and how long they have it.

Ring them in with "Affordable, Fast and Reliable"

And if your lucky, you could reinforce that phrase with the capitol letters dazzled up as AFR (air fuel ratio) (affordable fast reliable) with a wideband gauge integrated somehow displaying 12.4 or 13.2, 13.7 or whatever feels like the best AFR for power.

After all, it is about sales to some 60° degree...lol

Just my 2 cents, goodluck.
                                Last edited by Schmieder; 05-10-2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X