Email passwords...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email passwords...

I remember Ben telling me something about why I couldn't get my email from my 60v6 email account when he was up this past weekend, but forgot what he said about it. Reason why I bring this up is because I can't get my email, and I tried messing with it in my profile (yes I do remember my password, but it won't work). Anyone else figure it out?
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

pop.60degreev6.com
    smtp.60degreev6.com

The password needs to be changed, so let me know what you want it to be. Has to be 6 digits, at least 1 uppercase letter, and can't form a word in the dictionary, like L00K0ut wont work. Not my idea....stupid server has ghey password criteria.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

How do you get a 60degreeV6 email account, and webpage (like Rocket and some of you other guys)??

Comment

Im not creating new member pages because there is no way to edit them (despite what pocket-rocket thinks). I will upload the pages so everyone can get their files but that is about it.

For an email address, just PM me with the addy you want and PW following the above criteria.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

cool thanks Ben.

I don't think I need any more email addresses though, I was really just curious

Comment

Well after you (Ben) IM'ed me about the Webpage software being gone forever (damn John) I figured I would post this so people knew (even though I posted something similar in another post). One editor of web pages is CoolPage(not sure what the home page was for it, but if you have at least MS Word 97 (I know it will do it in Office 97 for sure) you can make a web page).
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

yeah...now how will you upload it? Im not giving everyone full FTP access.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Well thats a good question you are going to have to address, now aren't you jackass???
                -60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

nope, I already addressed it by telling you we cannot do the members pages anymore.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I still think we should implement some sort of gallery deal like at cardomain.com.. that would make everybody happy

Comment

If we can find software to do it, that is fine with me. I can create databases all day long for things like that. I want to have a review section for products and companies as well....but software is the issue.
                      Ben
                      60DegreeV6.com
                      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                      X