No announcement yet.

Members who have donated or whatever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I take it you have it? Oh, and you can take out the reference to gmpt if ya want to (so I don't have to send ya a new copy...)
    1995 Grand Am GT
    3400 V6 / 4T60-E / Engine Swap
    3400 Engine Swap Guide Version 2.5 is Available!
    www.3400swap.com

Comment

I have adobe...not sure how to use it from a doc file though but I can play with it.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Done... It knocked it down to ~1.6meg, so that's pretty decent. Now that I know how to convert from Word to PDF, I might have to start doing it more often!
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
        sigpic
        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

cool, you gotta tell me how to do it now I want to convert pdf to html...muhahaha.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi
            Done... It knocked it down to ~1.6meg, so that's pretty decent. Now that I know how to convert from Word to PDF, I might have to start doing it more often!
            You might even be able to get a smaller size by printing to a file (with a .ps extension) then using Acrobat Distiller to create a PDF! usually makes for a nice small file!

Cliff Scott
            89 BerettaGT
            89 Volvo740
            Cliff Scott
            89 BerettaGT
            04 AleroGX

Comment

distiller...is that part of acrobat or different? Stephen was telling me about it but I was like 'um...uh...sure". If I can get this type of setup working here, we will have a lot more pdf files floating around on the site.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I have Distiller, but I was having issues getting it to work. I might mess with it again sometime to see what I can figure out.
                -Brad-
                89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                sigpic
                Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

well, you can just send me stuff and i can punch it through distiller... Just print to file (with a .ps extension) and send it over!

Cliff Scott
                  89 BerettaGT
                  89 Volvo740
                  Cliff Scott
                  89 BerettaGT
                  04 AleroGX

Comment

Working...
                  X