Contest: Design a banner
Collapse
X
-
that was GIMP or PDN, i don't remember which.... i've gotten more realistic stuff now too that i've played with it a bit...
-
flash banner?Originally posted by SappySE107 View Postbtw, i still want a banner, lightning or not:P I just think it would look amazing but it might be too much.
Leave a comment:
-
btw, i still want a banner, lightning or not:P I just think it would look amazing but it might be too much.
Leave a comment:
-
to save some time for everyone else wondering WTF is going on...
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kaio-ken
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_2
Leave a comment:
-
-
lol... dragon ball z...
where the characters always look like they're trying (and failing) to crap out bricks while they are soaked in sweat.
more or less?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by SappySE107 View Posthahahaha! That would pwn.
and i was hoping i'd never see draginballz again...
and i could have swore i had something that would render lightning, but i don't seem to have it anymore...
Leave a comment:
-
haha, nice:P
How about
Show a TPS gauge going about 15-25% throttle (like a scan tool gauge bar)
THEM
Show a TPS gauge going from 0-100% almost instantly and it stays there for a little bit
WOT-TECH logo, with the SSJ2 lightning animation (omfg)
Designed for 100% TPS
This isn't much of a contest if I am giving away my ideas:P
Leave a comment:
-
-
sometimes, simpler is better IMO...Originally posted by SappySE107 View PostIf I could afford it, the store would be insanely redesigned with more eye candy and information. I give the current store a C+.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: