OBD2 tuning now available
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
How "custom" are you able to make these? I'm looking for low RPM (everything up to about 3500 RPM) fuel efficiency and some power gain after that RPM if at all possible at that point (fuel efficiency takes priority). I'm not really sure how much MPG can be added via the computer, but from what I can gather, my best bet is here.
Also, does that "upgrades for life" sort of thing I saw on the OBD1 chips apply here as well? One day I'll likely be buying an exhaust system, and if I get any internal parts like a cam, I'll probably be getting other internal parts too, so there will only be one rebuild. I suspect the latter would require a major retune.
I should have both the money and an extra chip by the end of the month.
Car: 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix, 3100
-
Upgrades for life on OBD1 was for any updates thay may have been learned from 2004 to present. Since they are already as good as I can make them without custom tuning the car, there really won't be any updates. This does not mean you can modify the car and get the tune changed for free.
It would be best if we could have the car to tune it. The stock tune is already going to give you the best MPG that I can see. You need to make the engine more efficient physically to improve gas mileage. If that is your goal, a tune is better off after you have modified the engine more. If you can bring us the car, that would be the best.Ben
60DegreeV6.com
WOT-Tech.com
Comment
-
Ah, alright. That is what I had in mind.
In the future I should be able to make a trip to your part of Florida, and I'll have the money for those other parts as well.
Comment

Comment