Billet Oil Caps

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #1

    Billet Oil Caps

    Ive got about 39 of these in various designs/type. They fit the gen 2 and 3 pushrod, possibly iron heads though I need one to compare, and the 1/2 turn DOHC (96 type). The older DOHC oil caps will be made soon.

    I will add them to the store here soon, price will be 27 plus shipping. These are not polished and you will need to take the O ring off your stock oil cap and put it on the billet cap for it to seal properly.






    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com
  • blk92z34getrag
    • Oct 2003
    • 515

    #2
    RE: Billet Oil Caps

    Can we have them engraved with whatever we want? I'd assume to a certain point seeing as there isn't much room.
    --Rob
    Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
    1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

    Comment

    • SappySE107
      WOT-Tech
      • Oct 2003
      • 13525

      #3
      RE: Billet Oil Caps

      It might be possible but cost would go up for a custom engraving. Got anything specific in mind?
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

      Comment

      • blk92z34getrag
        • Oct 2003
        • 515

        #4
        RE: Billet Oil Caps

        www.60v6.com along the top
        LQ1 in the middle
        5w30 on the bottom

        :P
        --Rob
        Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
        1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

        Comment

        • Kevwood
          • May 2004
          • 122

          #5
          Those are great Ben! I haven't seen them before. I'll take one for sure when you have the first gen LQ-1's ready.
          sigpic
          Z34 red, auto, written of by a red light runner.
          Z34 white, 5 speed, stored in Canada
          Mercedes-Benz C20K, Dubai
          Mercedes-Benz CLK500 AMG, Dubai

          Comment

          • SappySE107
            WOT-Tech
            • Oct 2003
            • 13525

            #6
            No one has bought any yet I dunno when the 91-93 DOHC will be ready, but im getting one as well. FYI, the ones for the newer motors work on the LS motors and probably others as well Tell your friends!
            Ben
            60DegreeV6.com
            WOT-Tech.com

            Comment

            • RebelGT
              • Oct 2003
              • 642

              #7
              I cann't find them in the store....
              26+6=1

              Comment

              • RednBlack
                Wood Hippie
                • Mar 2004
                • 2795

                #8
                Originally posted by RebelGT
                I cann't find them in the store....
                Hmm..I can't either...Maybe why sales are so low? :P
                If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • blackbombshell95
                  Kaiō-ken X 10
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 1386

                  #9
                  hmm.

                  how about Oil then 5w 30 below it
                  Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                  02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                  www.blackbombshell95.com

                  Comment

                  • blackbombshell95
                    Kaiō-ken X 10
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 1386

                    #10
                    but u know what, the more designs he has, the more sales he willl get.
                    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                    www.blackbombshell95.com

                    Comment

                    • RebelGT
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 642

                      #11
                      Originally posted by blackbombshell95
                      but u know what, the more designs he has, the more sales he willl get.
                      and the more inventory he will have to keep, and the more setup fee's he will have to pay, so he'll probally have to jack up the price because of that. I think the plain 60v6.com is fine, show your pride pussies.
                      26+6=1

                      Comment

                      • SappySE107
                        WOT-Tech
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 13525

                        #12
                        Ok, 25 plus shipping. Id like to sell some of these since ive sold exactly 0 of them so far. Ill have them on the new store (im ditching ebay, revision 3 is underway. hehe, i think this one is going to work out pretty well.
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

                        Comment

                        • Azrael
                          Accelerating uphill in OD
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 763

                          #13
                          I tried searching for them on a few occasions and couldn't find them. It came to no surprise to me the abundance of honda billet oil caps that did come up however.
                          1995 Grand Am SE

                          Comment

                          • SappySE107
                            WOT-Tech
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 13525

                            #14
                            They are only available right now in this thread. They will be on the new store when I get it done, but that won't be for a while because I am pretty busy as it is.
                            Ben
                            60DegreeV6.com
                            WOT-Tech.com

                            Comment

                            • blackbombshell95
                              Kaiō-ken X 10
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 1386

                              #15
                              How much for shipping? $5?
                              Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
                              02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
                              www.blackbombshell95.com

                              Comment

                              Working...