What does a bare LQ1 block weigh?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sspeedstreet
    • Oct 2003
    • 282

    #1

    What does a bare LQ1 block weigh?

    I'm trying to figure shipping cost for one. Also, what shipper do you guys like?
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    106 pound but I dont know if I had the main caps on it when I weighed it.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • sspeedstreet
      • Oct 2003
      • 282

      #3
      Thanks, Sappy!

      Comment

      • pocket-rocket
        Because stock sucks...
        • Oct 2003
        • 6252

        #4
        Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
        106 pound but I dont know if I had the main caps on it when I weighed it.
        If you had the main caps on, I wonder if it would have weighed 107 lbs :P
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

        Comment

        • gpchris
          • Feb 2007
          • 477

          #5
          I got about 110 bare.

          -GREEN 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - L82/5spd MTX +
          -White 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 97 207DOHC/6SPD MTX +

          Comment

          Working...