OK..What do you do now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RednBlack
    Wood Hippie
    • Mar 2004
    • 2795

    #1

    OK..What do you do now?

    I know a lot of people buy their cars, and pay cash. I didn't. Today..I paid the Red and Black Cutty off. I own the Bitch! Maybe not a big deal for most, but for me, now I can do what I want! Reluctance comes from someone else owning the car. Everything changes now.....Get to get another.. 60deg V6. Suggestions are welcome.
    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
    sigpic
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    If you want to get another car with the 60V6 motor (pushrods included, or this is a short list), you will need to explain price range and what you want to do with the vehicle. Very different suggestions for daily driver or a performance build up.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • bud36light
      • Nov 2003
      • 517

      #3
      Suggestion: now its time to start paying on all the other bills you put off to buy your ride. Heating, phone, groceries come to mind. NAH!! Time for performance parts now!!
      2004 Grand Am GT 3400 ... I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability.(Ron White)

      Comment

      • GPXSS
        • Oct 2003
        • 588

        #4
        one particular ride comes to mind.. it has fire in its name!
        I modify stuff

        Comment

        • RednBlack
          Wood Hippie
          • Mar 2004
          • 2795

          #5
          Originally posted by GPXSS
          one particular ride comes to mind.. it has fire in its name!
          L67?
          If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • vsop4me3.1
            • Oct 2003
            • 482

            #6
            congrats I wish my car was paid. 4 more years and I can start a topic like this.
            I would get an old cavi or a fiero.
            I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

            Comment

            • Crimson Fury
              dropped your pocket
              • Oct 2003
              • 111

              #7
              no! firebird!! like the one i'll soon be getting! 94 formula lt-1
              http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24111
              Car Domain site!
              13* cam timing, p&p\'d lower intake, tapered t.b, FFP chip, FFP mount and the 1st lumina w/HUD!!!

              Comment

              • Anonymous

                #8
                Originally posted by RednBlackCutlass
                Originally posted by GPXSS
                one particular ride comes to mind.. it has fire in its name!
                L67?
                HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment

                • TheProfessor
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 869

                  #9
                  what will be the purpose of the car you will be getting next
                  I Like V660s
                  Does Chevy make beer
                  ~Jayme~

                  Comment

                  • RednBlack
                    Wood Hippie
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2795

                    #10
                    Here's what I found. 93 Buick Century, 3.3 Auto. 85,000 original miles. Questions are on the 3.3..Any issues with this engine? Seems to run solid, no smoke or noise, and even has a little power. $3300/financed. (Wife's car, she is paying for it.) This will be a daily driver while mine is under the knife. If she buys it, I get the Villager. Hmmm. (Vision tearing out seats to haul stuff)
                    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TheProfessor
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 869

                      #11
                      eek i would stay away from the 3300s dude
                      I Like V660s
                      Does Chevy make beer
                      ~Jayme~

                      Comment

                      • RednBlack
                        Wood Hippie
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2795

                        #12
                        Why?
                        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TheProfessor
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 869

                          #13
                          they are basically a cheap throwaway version of a oldschool 3800
                          ive seen alot of those motors buy the farm
                          a much better choice would be a 3100
                          I Like V660s
                          Does Chevy make beer
                          ~Jayme~

                          Comment

                          • blk92z34getrag
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 515

                            #14
                            3300 is a 90*. Same as the L67. I think they are a debored 60v6? And I've heard they're crap engines as well.
                            --Rob
                            Currently attending Wyotech, Fremont, CA. Start Date: 1.24.05. Grad. Date: 4.21.06
                            1992 Chevy Lumina Z34 5 Speed FOR SALE $1400 AS IS RUNS WELL

                            Comment

                            • SappySE107
                              WOT-Tech
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 13525

                              #15
                              That makes no sense. How is a 3300 a 90V6, and a debored 60V6 at the same time. I dunno how well the 3300 holds up, but for a daily driver it should be ok. There really isn't much of a following with that motor, or at least I could never find anything for it when I was trying to help others find shit for it. You will probably want to do a search though on the motor to see if it has any issues though.
                              Ben
                              60DegreeV6.com
                              WOT-Tech.com

                              Comment

                              Working...