Parts getting harder to get!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OldSkoolGP
    That guy over there
    • Oct 2003
    • 930

    #1

    Parts getting harder to get!

    My upper radiator hose was leaking today, so I tried to get a new one. After calling Checker, Napa, the DEALER, Advanced Auto Parts, and Bumper to Bumper, I finally found one at Bumper to Bumper. I mean, I know these engines were uncommon, and maybe GM just as soon would like to forget they ever made them, but COME ON!!! How hard is it to stock a radiator hose! AFAIK, it's the same throughout the 91-97 range. I hope this isn't a precursor of things to come in the very near future.
    I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    RE: Parts getting harder to get!

    I thought the 96/97 were different.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • soloyosh
      • Jan 2005
      • 13

      #3
      try www.rockauto.com

      Brett

      Comment

      • soloyosh
        • Jan 2005
        • 13

        #4
        try www.rockauto.com

        Brett

        Comment

        • OldSkoolGP
          That guy over there
          • Oct 2003
          • 930

          #5
          Well rockauto is fine and I have bought from them before, but when you need it today, ti becomes more of a problem.
          I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

          Comment

          • dohcfiend
            King Chalupa
            • Jan 2004
            • 2351

            #6
            actually the upper rad hose from 94-97 are different due to bigger rads and different location of the upper hose nipple. so perhaps you should keep that in mind when buying a hose. i picked mine up from advance np. if bad comes to worse you can make a new hose.
            The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

            Comment

            Working...