Installing Ben's chip....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PlatinumZ34
    • Dec 2003
    • 232

    #1

    Installing Ben's chip....

    ****just nevermind **** I think i just got dumbest person on the boards award .
    2001 Mustang GT
    1991 5spd Lumina Z34 - Dead
    1947 4spd International - Dead... Reincarnation pending.. getting close now .
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    RE: Installing Ben

    The stock chip fits into the side of the adapter I sent. That is why it doesn't look the same.

    http://60degreev6.com/store/product_...ucts_id=31&osC

    Install instructions are on the chip page of the store.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • PlatinumZ34
      • Dec 2003
      • 232

      #3
      RE: Installing Ben

      wow i feel even dumber, thanks haha, sorry i didn't know there were install instructions... i feel dumb, my apologies.
      2001 Mustang GT
      1991 5spd Lumina Z34 - Dead
      1947 4spd International - Dead... Reincarnation pending.. getting close now .

      Comment

      • pbui3057
        • Aug 2004
        • 42

        #4
        I must have got an early one because I don't have the piggy back system. I bought mine off of someone from w-body.com. Is there a difference between the two setups now? Can you still reprogram the old style chips?

        Paul

        Comment

        • SappySE107
          WOT-Tech
          • Oct 2003
          • 13525

          #5
          Yeah, I support both. I had what I thought was a memcal issue, but it turned out to be winbin having issues with certain code changes. I changed to the adapters so I wouldn't be reusing memcals and have to deal with core charges. Its the same code, same flash eeprom used to be easily reflashed. Only the really old chips are not flashable, but I still supprt them as well.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

          Comment

          • mihela816
            • Nov 2003
            • 35

            #6
            Sorry guys, he changed right after he made a chip for me with different code and it didn't work.

            Comment

            Working...