Websites

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wiseway
    • Feb 2006
    • 28

    #1

    Websites

    Does anyone know of any good websites for the 3.4 DOHC motor.
  • SappySE107
    WOT-Tech
    • Oct 2003
    • 13525

    #2
    Good for what exactly?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

    Comment

    • wiseway
      • Feb 2006
      • 28

      #3
      Websites

      for the 3.4 motor or the Lumina Z34 performance sites

      Comment

      • RednBlack
        Wood Hippie
        • Mar 2004
        • 2795

        #4
        I heard that 60degreeV6 is ok. But you know how the internet is.
        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • wiseway
          • Feb 2006
          • 28

          #5
          Websites

          thanks for telling me this website is good. i know what you mean about the internet. thanks

          Comment

          • GTP_MuNkY
            • Jan 2006
            • 113

            #6
            Of all the sites I have found in my search for w-body sites, when it comes to my engine and what I can do to it, this site has been the most informative.

            Jamie

            1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
            3.4L DOHC
            My Cardomain Page UPDATED MARCH 10, 2006

            Comment

            Working...