Difference in cams?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bve32k
    3.4 DOHC FTW
    • Jun 2005
    • 475

    #1

    Difference in cams?

    What differences are there between the years?

    91 - 93?
    94 - 95?
    96 - 97?

    Thanks, Ken
  • patgizz
    The Plaid Bandit
    • Oct 2003
    • 1071

    #2
    specs or?

    91-93 do not have a reluctor for the cam position sensor.

    Comment

    • bve32k
      3.4 DOHC FTW
      • Jun 2005
      • 475

      #3
      I hear the 91 - 93 cams are more aggressive. What makes them so aggressive than the 94 - 95 or the 96 - 97?

      Comment

      • SappySE107
        WOT-Tech
        • Oct 2003
        • 13525

        #4
        Who told you that?
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

        Comment

        • bve32k
          3.4 DOHC FTW
          • Jun 2005
          • 475

          #5
          Just be reading on the forum. I have seen it more than once on this forum.

          Comment

          • ez112
            • Oct 2003
            • 258

            #6
            I've never read anything like that.

            And even if there is a SLIGHT difference, it's probably not going to be something worth investing to swap in.
            1999 SVT Lightning
            1996 Monte Z34 R.I.P.
            Next BEATER: a C5
            http://www.fquick.com/ez112

            Comment

            • SappySE107
              WOT-Tech
              • Oct 2003
              • 13525

              #7
              91-95 are the same spec.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

              Comment

              Working...