cam tools

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • latemodelnewbee
    • Jun 2007
    • 227

    #16
    ITS ALIVE!
    finally now I can go to work again
    68 El camino 454 speed muncie 3.90 posi 12 bolt,
    80 Monza Spyder nasty buick 231/3.8l v6 200-4R 3.73 posi.
    60 Impala 2 door hardtop L79-327 T56 4.11 posi.
    83 wagoneer torque pig AMC 360 hydradrive (gm turbo 400 with stock sb chrysler bellhousing boltpattern) dana 20 transfer case dana 60 front GM 14 bolt rear. 401 in the wokrs
    91 Z34 now has a hm284. and belly pan in the works

    Comment

    • series8217
      • Dec 2004
      • 387

      #17
      Congratulations.

      Comment

      • dohcfiend
        King Chalupa
        • Jan 2004
        • 2351

        #18
        good job! you have no idea how many people I have seen fail to time this engine correctly.
        The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

        Comment

        • latemodelnewbee
          • Jun 2007
          • 227

          #19
          well it is my only means of transportion for right now so I had to get done right so takes for everyones help I would bit the weinny with out it
          68 El camino 454 speed muncie 3.90 posi 12 bolt,
          80 Monza Spyder nasty buick 231/3.8l v6 200-4R 3.73 posi.
          60 Impala 2 door hardtop L79-327 T56 4.11 posi.
          83 wagoneer torque pig AMC 360 hydradrive (gm turbo 400 with stock sb chrysler bellhousing boltpattern) dana 20 transfer case dana 60 front GM 14 bolt rear. 401 in the wokrs
          91 Z34 now has a hm284. and belly pan in the works

          Comment

          Working...