Well, I dilly dallied a lot on this one. Trying to figure out how to make a buck. But then I figured out, you guys are friends, and I wouldn't feel right selling a stock part that you can modify in 10 minutes to increase air flow. (I see Ben cringing)
Stock LQ1 MAF sensor is about 67mm. LS1 MAF is 75mm. The bodies match the internals.
Just a little work needed to put the LQ1 internals into an LS1 MAF. 4 screws and 2 small tabs, made out of plastic, that can be taken off in a minute with a good file. Very minor modification to your airbox exit hose. (BTW,you can't open up an LQ1 MAF to 75mm. Not enough meat.)
I bought LS1 MAF ends on E Bay for less than 20 bux. I completed my install in about 30 minutes, minus time for a beer. (30 seconds) This is so easy, even a Caveman could do it! I'll get some pics later if anyone needs them. But it is pretty self explanatory.
Stock LQ1 MAF sensor is about 67mm. LS1 MAF is 75mm. The bodies match the internals.
I bought LS1 MAF ends on E Bay for less than 20 bux. I completed my install in about 30 minutes, minus time for a beer. (30 seconds) This is so easy, even a Caveman could do it! I'll get some pics later if anyone needs them. But it is pretty self explanatory.



Comment